The Reports module streamlines the penetration test reporting process from data to deliverable while also improving the quality and the value of generated security reports.
The Reports module is available from the main menu.
The Reports home page lists all reports a user has access to view and displays the following information:
- Client Name: The name of the client that the report was written for
- Report Title: The name of the report
- Status: The status of the report, such as Published or Draft
- Current Finding Count: a number identifying the number of associated findings (will be blank if zero)
- Actions: Ability to get a quick overview of the report via a Readout, a quick link to report findings, and ability to delete a report
New reports can be created or imported from this page as well.