Security & User Management
The Security & User Management section is where an admin manages authentication setup and settings and user roles and permissions. It contains the following sections and subsections:
- Authentication Methods: Configure and manage OAuth OpenID and SAML providers
- General Authentication Settings: Configure if users will be prompted to setup MFA when logging in to PlexTrac.
- Authorization: Manage user group membership and user roles within a group.
- Role Based Access: Manage more granular access to specific parts and tasks within PlexTrac.
- Classification Tiers: Manage classification tiers for additional layers of protection on reports.
- Users: Manage password, authentication method and provider, and account status of individual users.