An assessment consists of several components numbered in the screenshot with an accompanying explanation below:
- 1.Questionnaire progress bar: This status bar provides visual status of progress made on the assessment accompanied by a textual representation in a percent format.
- 2.Question navigator box: This search box allows the ability to search the title of any question contained within the assessment. It explains what the different circle experiences next to a question represent.
- 3.Filter by status box: This box further filters the results list of questions as desired.
- 4.Results count: This provides a count of how many questions exist in the assessment but updates based on chosen filter and search queries.
- 5.Questions Column: This column lists all questions in an assessment. The view will change based on chosen filter and search queries. This list is used to select a question for viewing and data entry.
- 6.Questions Column navigation: This provides access to questions on different pages, when applicable.
- 7.Question Details box: This box presents the question selected in the Questions Column to be viewed and managed.
- 8.Reviewers button: This allows the ability to assign assessment reviewers.
- 9.Submit assessment button: This button is used to complete the assessment and move it to "Completed" status.