Login to the server hosting your PlexTrac instance using an account that has been provisioned into the "docker" group. To display group memberships for the current user:
If you do not see "docker" listed, run the following command:
$ sudo usermod -aG docker $USER
1) Navigate to the folder containing the plextrac_run.sh script, normally /opt/plextrac.
2) Backup your existing database using the plextrac_backup_restore.sh script with the "backup" modifier :
$ sudo ./plextrac_backup_restore.sh backup
3) Fetch and install the latest containers by running the plextrac_run.sh script:
4) Wait two minutes to ensure that the database has fully initialized.
5) Restore your backed-up database using the plextrac_backup_restore.sh script using the "restore" modifier:
$ ./plextrac_backup_restore.sh restore
6) Use a browser to navigate to your newly-updated instance.